He Is The Most Mighty and Just, so I exceedingly give Him thanksgiving anyhow, our Gracious Almighty Lord Who any saying about Him is not exaggerated about His Mightiness..


Translate to other languages via Google



About Me

Name

First Name: Meytham
Last Name: Jazayeri or Jaza'eri
Full Name: Sayyed Meytham Jaza'eri >>
שַׂיֱד מֵיתַ''ם גַ''זָאֶרִי

Other Names: Yusuf , Daniel

I was born in Isfahan, from generation of Maternal, Iranian, and Paternal, descendant of the Prophet(s.a.); and it's not such as the Jews, those who differ between their own forefathers.. and we are called just "Sayyid", one who has one Imam in his own family tree, or one who has eleven Imams..
also there isn't any difference between us, as racism; between Arabic, Kurdish, Lori, Paki, Afghan, Turkish, Indian, Persich... as about the all Muslims of the world. I've had absolute freedom in my life about friends, politic, religion, belief,... I'm a follower of wisdom and logic, means the follower of the more logical/wisely belief..
I wasn't known anything about any belief. Then I researched and found Islam(Shia) is the most powerful belief(real Islam) to bring the more logical/wisely reasoning than the others. of course it means The doctrine of Shia[the real Sunnah], no the people! of course if I knew a belief the better, I would follow that; because we are open-minded people, without blindly dogmatic following. You can see my weblog..
:: May He Guide me if you're right, or Guide you if I'm right, and or both. You, the person who wants to upgrade himself, wants to be better than animals means wouldn't like to stay on a level. and tries to seek, find, and accept the Truths purely. daily, monthly
Buddha(pbuh) said: One who was been blinded at the first, He mightn't realize what the darkness is! because he hasn't ever experienced the lightness!.. peace be upon him really! I've enjoyed that since have heard! I doubt he doesn't be a prophet among the 124000 prophets of God! because I personally have experienced that! and since I've found the religion, accepted and use that to my life, I think I was been in a darkness! but I wasn't known I'm within the darkness.. but since I've come out from there, Now I understand what level I was been!! also about many other behaviors, deeds, thinks, opinions, view points... that I've changed myself and maybe still need to change as needed before..
E.g. Everyone was met me, then was told me You aren't an arrogant person really!; but when I read too many hadiths and upgraded myself, then I understood I was been very arrogant person! And maybe in the future I'll understand I'm an arrogant man yet!!
This was the meaning of the nice aphorism Buddha(pbuh) said..
* Each one of the steps/levels I've been upgraded daily, weekly, monthly,... then I condemn myself, and dislike and even detest!! my own previous personality!!! Even course myself!!!! And call myself the Fool, and the Blinded!!! May He Guide us more and more
I'm always changing/upgrading/growing..
!! Everything everywhere I've said, written, commented.. You should think those are all of them wrong/false! and or at least those are over than 99% truths, But one which you've zoomed on that, it's the same Wrong/False! Therefore I don't invite you to myself while there are over than 0.5 millions hadiths about everything and there are/were too many people more than me wise, aware, scientist, scholar, pure, knowledge..
Have you ever seen the children/kids who you point them a target e.g. a flower; and tell them Look at that; but they instead of that look at your finger!!! It's the same story; I want to you look at sciences and knowledge. No myself.  

Birth

Birth day: 1365.09.30 ; 1986.12.21 ; 1407.04.18
Year symbol: Tiger
Month symbol: Sagittarius
Birth location: Esfahan-Iran
Too many of the things I've condemn/will condemn myself about them; those are from these month, year, and the location of the birthday!(the horoscope) And I've abandoned those behaviors, view points, deeds, thinks,....
Therefore the symbols I've introduced here, don't mean I'm a great person whom doesn't need/or mightn't be able to change and upgrade!!

Religion

I am a freethinker
I'm not a real Muslim! and I try to be a real Muslim!
Nope! Actually I don't try! I Would love to try to be..

IQ



Best scores(0~120BW) of Brain Juice game in mobile phone Sony Ericsson S500i:
Colour Count= 99.27 BW
Tone Code= 95.18 BW
Arithmetics= 127.76 BW
Ascending Numbers= 104.18 BW
Path Memory= 65.57 BW
Operators= 283.38 BW
Digit Count= 89.66 BW
colour Memory= 81.85 BW
Colour Calculations= 91.75 BW
Colour Stack= 155.06 BW
Elevator= 69.15 BW
Pyramid Math= 105.63 BW


Interests

Generally: Knowledge , Science, Tourism
Book: Science, Knowledge
TV: Science , Fitileh , Joke films of Mr. Mehran Modiri, Laurel and Hardy, Pat & Mat
Music: Eftekhari, Esfahani, Farzin, Moein, Shahrokh, Hayedeh, Mahasti, Homeyra, Elahe, NushAfarin, Yas, Nima, Fardmanesh, Homayun, Shadmehr, Arabic, Afghani...
Movie: Good-Bad-Ugly(USA), Prophet Joseph(IRAN), Jumong(KOREA), Mountain warriors - Linchan(China), Safir(IRAN), Papillon(USA), sho'zab(IRAN),...
Country: Historic, Mysterious, and advanced countries (Japan, Germany, USA, Egypt...)
Car: American(Ford) >>
Computer: Google, Adobe >>

My Weblog

Contact:
  Meysam.S.Jazayeri@gmail.com             My Facemoog Account            My Facevook Page, What Sensational!

Template: Herbert >>





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]